Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Information
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Storyline
The setting is similar to that of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Final Fantasy XII. There are seven playable races in the game: Hume, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Seeq, Nu Mou and Gria. Chronologically, the game takes place some time after Final Fantasy XII.
Similar to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Luso was a mischievous boy who lived in the real world until he was punished for a prank he pulled just before summer break. Locked away in the library, Luso finds an old book and writes his name on it. The book then transports him into the world of Ivalice. Rather than wishing to return home, Luso decides to venture the world farther However, unlike in the previous installment, the main character travels to the real Ivalice, instead of a creation of his imagination born of strong feelings, this fact is reinforced by the reappearances of familiar characters such as Vaan and Penelo.
Additionally, references to Final Fantasy Tactics are present through the existence of the Kamyuja criminal organization, which first appeared in Final Fantasy Tactics in relation to the characters Malak and Rafa Galthana.
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Character
- Luso - The mischievous brown-haired Hero of the story, who was transported to Ivalice. He is not even disturbed by his cross-world situation but yearns for adventure.
- Adel - The story's silver-haired and energetic Heroine, a thief-type fighter. She is a hunter who lives her life freely as she wishes, and is known among her hunter comrades as "Cat Adel". Determined and shrewd.
- Cid - appears as a chief of a group of hunters known as the Gari Clan. He is introduced into the story by saving the hero, Luso, from the grasping claws of a monster.
- Hardy - A Moogle who is one of Montblanc's siblings, and Gurdy's twin brother, who left Rabanastre.
- Illua - A woman of an infamous criminal syndicate called Kamyuja who owns a certain Grimoire.
- Lezaford - An elderly character who is known as the Rune Master.
- Vaan and Penelo , both from Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, will reappear in the game
Labels: Final Fantasy Game Series