Sunday, September 9, 2007

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy VIII Review :
Final Fantasy VIII is the first final fantasy that use a soundtrack, to big fans I will give you the lyrics on the bottom side. This is the second Final Fantasy game that made for Playstation, the graphic was upgraded sooo cool especially the FMV, it's look kinda great.

Storyline of Final Fantasy VIII :
The story Begin with the Squall Leonheart the most coldest character until he meet his beloved Rinoa, the mission improved from the test from The Balamb Garden (Military Squad ) until the journey to saving the world. The storyline was very complete bundled in four CD, from the betrayel, romantic, bravery, leadership, love and the story improved as their journey to save the world.


Character of Final Fantasy VIII:
Main
Character
Side Character (playable only at some part) :
  • Seifer Almasy
  • Edea Kramer
Fashback Character (playable only at Flashback memories) :
  • Laguna Loire
  • Kiros Seagill
  • Ward Zabac

Links :
FFVIII Best Walkthrough and Cheat Source for PS
FFVIII Best Walkthrough and Cheat Source for PC
Download Liberi Fatali
Download Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack "Eyes On Me"
Download MIDI collection music and ringtone Final Fantasy VIII Disc.1
Download MIDI collection music and ringtone Final Fantasy VIII Disc.2
Download MIDI collection music and ringtone Final Fantasy VIII Disc.3
Download MIDI collection music and ringtone Final Fantasy VIII Disc.4


As I promised this is the lyrics for Final Fantasy VIII "Eyes On me"

Eyes on Me

Whenever sang my songs, on the stage, on my own.
Whenever said my words, whishing they would be heard.
I saw you smiling at me, was it real or just my fantasy ?
You'd always be there in the corner of this tiny little bar.

My last night here for you, same old songs just once more.
My last night here with you ? Maybe yes, maybe no.
I kind of liked it your way , how you shyly placed your eyes on me.
Oh,did you ever know ? That I had mine on you.

Darling so there you are, with that look on your face.
As if you're never hurt, as if you're never down.
Shall I be the one for you ? Who pinches you softly but sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer.

So let me come to you close as I wanna be.
Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast,
And stay there as I whisper how I loved your peaceful eyes on me.
Did you ever know that I had mine on you ?

Darling so share with me, your love if you have enough,
Your tears if you're holding back, or pain if that's what it is.
How can I let you know, I'm more than the dress and the voice.
Just reach me out then you will know that you're not dreaming.

Darling so there you are, with that look on your face.
As if you're never hurt, as if you're never down.
Shall I be the one for you ? Who pinches you softly but sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer.



Final Fantasy VIII Screenshot :